Sonus Faber Olympica Center
- Due to the breakdown or supply chains, government mandated shutdowns and massive drop in visitors we were forced to close both brick and mortar stores permanently in summer 2020. We are discounting the remaining inventory online and continue to provide a selection of new items from dependable suppliers ONLY.
- Covid continues to create delivery delays of weeks to months across the whole audio supply chain.
- We have not forgotten about your order.
- We order directly from the sole sources in Canada and stake claim on their incoming stock to get you the first available units. There is no faster way.
- Suppliers are not currently able to give us ETAs because factories and freight companies are also unreliable. You will receive a shipping notice when your order has shipped.
- Stay safe!
3 way floorstanding, paralaminar “stealth ultraflex” vented loudspeaker.
Enhanced “Lyre” shape design, progressive thickness triple curvature cabinet walls damped spread resonance spectrum system. Solid walnut vertical clamps.
Sonus faber “Arrow Point” DAD (Damped Apex Dome, synthesis of the classic dome and ring transducer) 29XTR2. A Sonus faber designed 29 mm moving coil driver. The ultra dynamic linearity is given by the new Neodymium motor system.
Sonus faber M8XTR. A Sonus faber designed 80 mm ultra dynamic linearity midwoofer. CCAW wire is used on a controlled “eddy current free” voice coil. The dynamically linear magnetic field motor has a focused field geometry. A special custom diaphragm is made with a blend of traditional cellulose pulp, kapok, kenaf and other natural fibers, developed according to the most natural sound. To further inhibit any residual cone coloration we are using a transparent viscous surface damping coating. A special coaxial anti-compressor is used, designed to remove cavity resonance and distortions.
Sonus faber W15XTR. A totally Sonus faber designed 150 mm ultra dynamic linearity woofer. CCAW wire is used on a composite former “eddy current free” voice coil. The dynamically linear magnetic field motor incorporates triple Kellog/Goeller rings. A special custom diaphragm is made with a real time air dried non pressed blend of traditional cellulose pulp, kapok, kenaf and other natural fibers, developed according to the most natural sound. To further inhibit any residual cone coloration we are using a transparent viscous surface damping coating.
Non-resonant “progressive slope” design, optimized amplitude/phase response for optimal space/time performance. “Paracross topology” on both tweeter hi-pass and midrange band pass, cross-over points 250 Hz - 2.500 Hz. Highest quality components are used including Mundorf Evo Oil capacitors and Jantzen inductors.
50 Hz – 30.000 Hz, tuning port included.
88 dB SPL (2.83 V/1m).
SUGGESTED AMPLIFIER POWER OUTPUT
50W – 300W, without clipping.
LONG-TERM MAXIMUM INPUT VOLTAGE (IEC-268-5)
Natural walnut or graphite multicoated with medium gloss ecologically sensitive lacquer.
230 x 649 x 353 mm (HxWxD).
OPTIONAL DEDICATED STAND
443 x 438 x 310 mm (HxWxD).
17 kg Net