Ground breaking platter design paired with a masterpiece tone-arm.
The 6perspeX we cuts it's own path: The sub-chassis is made out of ´Corean´ which shows no resonances at all and this assembly is supported by magnetic power instead of metal springs providing excellent decoupling. The result was phenomenal, so we decided to combine this ultimate turntable design with our new High-End tone-arm Pro-Ject ´9cc Evolution´. As a conclusion, the revolutionary decoupling concept and the mechanical tone-arm masterpiece show outstanding abilities in fi ne dynamics and push the limits of analogue audio one step further.
No Cartridge included.
FREE $30 setup included when you purchase from us!
- The transparent acrylic plinth stands on three individually height-adjustable Sorbothane®-damped aluminium cones and carries the motor and the sub-chassis. The sub-chassis, made of Corian, rests on tree magnetic fields. A supplied spirit level allows easy adjustment of the sub-chassis.
- A quiet running AC motor with a two-step pulley drives the platter's outside edge via a belt.
- The inverted bearing uses a stainless-steel axle carrying a ceramic ball on which the ceramic bearing plate runs.
- The resonance-optimised platter is a sandwich construction utilising a fine-balanced medium density fibre platter weighing 2Kg and a 4mm thick flat-ground layer of vinyl and a screw-down metal record clamp.
- Connection to the phono input of the amplifier can be made with connecting cables of your taste through the gold plated phono sockets and earth screw. A standard cable is provided.
- External power supply avoids potential electro-mechanical interference.
|Nominal speeds||33 / 45 r.p.m.|
|Magnet supported sub-chassis||yes|
|RCA phono sockets||yes|
|Sorbothane-damped aluminium cones||yes|
|Tonearm||Pro-Ject 9cc Evolution|
|Carbon-fibre headshell and armtube||yes|
|Effective tonearm length||9 " (230mm)|
|Effective tonearm mass||8g|
|Supplied counterweights||cartridge weights 5 - 7,5g, 7 - 10g, 9 - 11g and 10 - 14g|
|Downforce range||10 - 35mN|
|Speed variance||±0,5 %|
|Wow and flutter||±0,06 %|
|Signal to noise||-73dB|
|Power supply type||Mains-fed outboard power supply|
|220 - 240V, 50 cycles or 100 - 110V, 60 cycles|
|Output voltage||16V/500mA AC|
|Dimensions (lid open)||460 x 420 x 465mm|
|Dimensions (lid closed)||460 x 183 x 365mm|