Grado SR60x Headphones
**Mar 21. 2022 UPDATE
Stock delays continue and are as bad or worse than a year ago due to major new Covid shutdowns in China and Asia (most brands are made here), Port delays and Rail strikes in US and Canada, and problems out of Eastern Europe (Pro-Ject).
- We have re-organized our recommended items around dependable suppliers ONLY. Please pay attention to our selected systems for your best chance at getting a product that is available.
- Even amongst the most reliable suppliers, Covid-19 continues to create delivery delays of weeks to months across the whole audio supply chain.
- We submit your order directly to the sole sources in Canada to get it in the queue for their incoming stock. In most cases they will drop ship directly to you for fastest turnaround time. There is no alternate source for us or for you because suppliers have monopolies to products in Canada. Orders are non-cancelable because we commit to and reserve your order in the queue. We suggest getting in as soon as possible because demand from everyone being stuck at home is off the charts vs. limited supply.
- Suppliers are not currently able to give us ETAs because factories and freight companies are overwhelmed. You will receive a shipping notice only when your order has shipped. We are doing everything in our power to get you your items as fast as possible.
- Stay safe!
"...an outstanding home headphone that has little competition at or anywhere near the price. If you are looking for a headphone that is capable of a truly hifi performance at a sensible price, this is it." - AV Forums, Ed Shelley
A New Harmony.
X Series Driver
A Little Extra.
New Cables & Headband
Hand-Built in Brooklyn
- Transducer Type: Dynamic
- Operating Principle: Open Air
- Frequency Response: 20 - 20,000 hz
- SPL 1mW: 99.8 dB
- Nominal Impedance: 38 ohms
- Driver Matched dB: .1 dB
Upgraded model of the venerable SR-60e