Accuphase PS-1230 Power Supply
Please e-mail for pricing
- Due to over a year of government-mandated shutdowns we are operating exclusively online. Supply chains continue to be highly disrupted from Covid-19 and many producing factories/countries are entirely shut down as well. We have re-organized our recommended items around dependable suppliers ONLY. Please pay attention to our selected systems for your best chance at getting a product that is available.
- Even amongst the most reliable suppliers, Covid-19 continues to create delivery delays of weeks to months across the whole audio supply chain.
- We submit your order directly to the sole sources in Canada to get it in the queue for their incoming stock. In most cases they will drop ship directly to you for fastest turnaround time. There is no alternate source for us or for you because suppliers have monopolies to products in Canada. Orders are non-cancelable because we commit to and reserve your order in the queue. We suggest getting in as soon as possible because demand from everyone being stuck at home is off the charts vs. limited supply.
- Suppliers are not currently able to give us ETAs because factories and freight companies are overwhelmed. You will receive a shipping notice only when your order has shipped. We are doing everything in our power to get you your items as fast as possible.
- Stay safe!
Every audio component draws all of its energy from the power supply which in turn is connected to the AC power grid. The Clean Power Supply components from Accuphase are products that remove noise and impurities from the AC power line through a groundbreaking new approach, resulting in a drastic improvement of the sound and picture quality of connected audio and video equipment. Without relying on an oscillator, the reference waveform is created with further improved accuracy and is linked to the power section by a balanced connection to ensure incredibly low distortion in the output waveform. Because the PS-1230 can deliver as much as 1200 VA (1000 VA), it covers the requirements of almost any high-quality A/V system currently on the market.
- AC voltage stabilizer based on waveform shaping technology
- Acts as a source of extremely clean energy
- Low-distortion reference waveform generator
- Highly effective waveform compensation
- Outstanding current capability
- Superb interference rejection
- Built-in meter for monitoring vital parameters including output power, input/output voltage, and input/output distortion
- Advanced protection features
- Large high-efficiency toroidal transformer