Accuphase E-270 Integrated Amplifier
Ottawa - 613-731-4434 | Toronto Queen St. - 416-530-9703
The most compact Integrated Amplifier from Accuphase.
Providing high quality power, the E-270 can handle even the most difficult loads. With a huge power transformer and large filtering capacitors, this amp can deliver 115w x 2 at 4 ohms and 90w x 2 at 8 ohms.
Using the AAVA volume control system found in higher models, the signal does not pass through any variable resistors, ensuring the best possible performance.
Providing the undeniable quality of Accuphase in a smaller chassis, the E-270 delivers clean, reliable power and exceptional performance.
To learn more about Accuphase's impressive design process, read about our factory visit here.
- Revolutionary AAVA volume control
- Output stage with high-power transistors in parallel push-pull arrangement delivers high quality power: 90 watts x 2 into 8 ohms
- Instrumentation amplifier principle for power amplifier input stage allows fully balanced signal transmission
- Logic-control relays for shortest signal paths
- Strong power supply with massive high-efficiency transformer and large filtering capacitors
- EXT PRE button allows separate use of preamplifier and power amplifier sections
- Numeric indication of volume level