Accuphase DC-37 DAC
Due to US distributor restrictions, pricing available in-store only
- Due to the breakdown or supply chains, government mandated shutdowns and massive drop in visitors we were forced to close both brick and mortar stores permanently in summer 2020. We are discounting the remaining inventory online and continue to provide a selection of new items from dependable suppliers ONLY.
- Covid continues to create delivery delays of weeks to months across the whole audio supply chain.
- We have not forgotten about your order.
- We order directly from the sole sources in Canada and stake claim on their incoming stock to get you the first available units. There is no faster way.
- Suppliers are not currently able to give us ETAs because factories and freight companies are also unreliable. You will receive a shipping notice when your order has shipped.
- Stay safe!
- MDSD type D/A converter using eight parallel circuits
- Direct Balanced Filter with totally separate line and balanced signal paths
- Support for 5.6448 MHz (1-bit 2-channel DSD) and 384 kHz (32-bit 2-channel PCM)
- Six digital interface inputs including HS-LINK and USB
- Phase selector for balanced outputs
- Sampling frequency and quantization bit display for input signal
- Separate power transformers for digital and analog sections
The DC-37 inherits the outstanding technology of the DC-901 and DP-720, while opening a new chapter in ultra-advanced and innovative digital signal processing technology. It features an MDSD type D/A converter that achieves straight conversion of the DSD signal and supports 5.6448 MHz (1-bit 2-channel DSD) sources.
In keeping with this development, the HS-LINK interface has also been upgraded to Version 2 with significantly expanded sampling frequency and quantization support up to 5.6448 MHz (1-bit 2-channel DSD) and 384 kHz (32-bit 2-channel PCM). The DC-37 also offers convenience and flexible functionality. External digital sources can be connected via a total of six digital inputs: HS-LINK, COAXIAL 1, COAXIAL 2, OPTICAL 1, OPTICAL 2, and USB.
The DC-37 is a digital processor that redefines the state-of-the art and has its sights firmly set on the future, including computer-based and high-resolution audio. Only strictly selected circuit components, materials and other parts of the highest quality are used, resulting in an immense richness of information that translates into a spectacular musical experience.