Accuphase A-75 Power Amplifier
Due to US distributor restrictions, pricing available in-store only
Like most other businesses, we are currently experiencing severe disruptions from shipping companies, stock availability and 200% increased order and e-mail volume. We thank you for your patience and are diligently attending to each order as fast as possible.
In the case of delayed or out of stock items, we order directly from the sole sources in Canada and overseas and we stake claim on the first available units in the order they come in. You will receive a shipping notice when your order has shipped. We have not forgotten about it.
The A-75 has the lowest noise performance in the 45 year history of Accuphase stereo power amplifiers.
Instrumentation amplifier topology using discrete semiconductors realizes ideal gain allocation. Balanced Remote Sensing optimizes efficiency of negative feedback. 10-parallel push-pull configuration in power amplification stage. The overall result is outstanding S/N ratio and amazingly high damping factor. Furthermore, constant-voltage drive handles even drastic speaker impedance fluctuations with ease. Power MOS-FETs and other carefully selected components and materials make this Pure Class A Stereo Power Amplifier a sheer delight to experience.
- Pure Class A stereo power amplifier with outstanding S/N ratio and very high damping factor
- Rated for 60 watts into 8 ohms and 480 watts into 1 ohm
- Bridgeable to 240 watts into 8 ohms
- Power MOS-FETs in 10-parallel push-pull configuration
- Instrumentation amplifier principle
- All signal paths realized with discrete semiconductor components
- Balanced Remote Sensing principle
- MCS+ circuit topology
- Current feedback amplification principle
- Digital power value readout and bar graph voltage indication
- Support for bi-amping and bridged mode