A great high-end DJ turntable with full manual controls and flexibility.
The T.62 M2 is an easy-to-operate, direct-drive turntable perfect for DJs of any style or experience level. The straight tone arm provides superior tracking capabilit y for scratch DJs.
- Easy to Operate Direct-Drive Turntable with Professional Features
- Straight Tone Arm Improves Tracking for Scratching
- Stanton 300 Cartridge comes pre-mounted on headshell
- 2 Playback Speeds (33 or 45 RPM)
- 2 Start/Stop Switches for Mix or Battle Setup
- Manual Pitch Control Fader (+/- 10% Adjustment)
- RCA Stereo Outputs
- Accessories include RCA Cables, Slip Mat, and Dust Cover
- Full version of Deckadance DVS Software included
The Stanton T.62B is an easy-to-operate, direct-drive turntable. Based on the T.60, Stanton's top-selling favorite, the T.62 turntable features a powerful motor with strong torque. A straight tone arm provides superior tracking capability for scratch DJs. The Stanton T62B Turntable also comes equipped with the Stanton 500.v3 cartridge and a high-quality slipmat for added control. The T62B turntable offers you a great setup for optimum performance.
|Frequency Response:||20 Hz to 20 kHz +/-1 dB|
|S/N Ratio:||<-65 db="" td="">|
|Motor:||8 pole, 3 phase, brushless DC motor|
|Driving Method:||Direct Drive|
|Speeds:||33 1/3 and 45rpm|
|Wow and flutter:||Less than 0.15% WRMS (JIS WTD) with 33 1/3 rpm|
|Pitch Controls:||+/- 10%|
|Starting, braking and changing speeds:||less than 1 second|
|Tonearm type:||Static balanced straight shaped tone arm with cordon's suspension|
|Effective Arm Length:||191mm|
|Tracking Force Range:||0-4g|
|Applicable Cartridge Weight:||6-10g|