Accuphase C-2150 Preamplifier
CANADIAN CUSTOMERS ONLY e-mail with phone number for pricing.
**Mar 21. 2022 UPDATE
Stock delays continue and are as bad or worse than a year ago due to major new Covid shutdowns in China and Asia (most brands are made here), Port delays and Rail strikes in US and Canada, and problems out of Eastern Europe (Pro-Ject).
- We have re-organized our recommended items around dependable suppliers ONLY. Please pay attention to our selected systems for your best chance at getting a product that is available.
- Even amongst the most reliable suppliers, Covid-19 continues to create delivery delays of weeks to months across the whole audio supply chain.
- We submit your order directly to the sole sources in Canada to get it in the queue for their incoming stock. In most cases they will drop ship directly to you for fastest turnaround time. There is no alternate source for us or for you because suppliers have monopolies to products in Canada. Orders are non-cancelable because we commit to and reserve your order in the queue. We suggest getting in as soon as possible because demand from everyone being stuck at home is off the charts vs. limited supply.
- Suppliers are not currently able to give us ETAs because factories and freight companies are overwhelmed. You will receive a shipping notice only when your order has shipped. We are doing everything in our power to get you your items as fast as possible.
- Stay safe!
The C-2150 for the first time combines a new topology called ANCC with the AAVA volume control principle. As a result, music reproduction is supple, elegant and full of transparency, with a spatial expression capability that makes one forget the presence of any volume control circuit. With a functionality level close to higher-end models and a versatile array of input and output terminals, plus the choice of adding option boards, the C-2150 provides fully immersive music enjoyment. This next-generation control center will satisfy even the most demanding music lover.
- AAVA volume control with newly developed ANCC feature
- Five line level and two balanced inputs for optimum flexibility
- Recorder connection support
- Logic-control relays for shortest signal paths
- Separate power supplies for left and right channels
- Fully modular construction with individual left / right amplifier units
- Phase selection function
- Tone controls
- Dedicated headphone amplifier
- Option board slots provide additional versatility for digital input handling and analog record playback