Accuphase A-36 Power Amplifier
CANADIAN CUSTOMERS ONLY e-mail with phone number for pricing.
**Mar 21. 2022 UPDATE
Stock delays continue and are as bad or worse than a year ago due to major new Covid shutdowns in China and Asia (most brands are made here), Port delays and Rail strikes in US and Canada, and problems out of Eastern Europe (Pro-Ject).
- We have re-organized our recommended items around dependable suppliers ONLY. Please pay attention to our selected systems for your best chance at getting a product that is available.
- Even amongst the most reliable suppliers, Covid-19 continues to create delivery delays of weeks to months across the whole audio supply chain.
- We submit your order directly to the sole sources in Canada to get it in the queue for their incoming stock. In most cases they will drop ship directly to you for fastest turnaround time. There is no alternate source for us or for you because suppliers have monopolies to products in Canada. Orders are non-cancelable because we commit to and reserve your order in the queue. We suggest getting in as soon as possible because demand from everyone being stuck at home is off the charts vs. limited supply.
- Suppliers are not currently able to give us ETAs because factories and freight companies are overwhelmed. You will receive a shipping notice only when your order has shipped. We are doing everything in our power to get you your items as fast as possible.
- Stay safe!
Redefines the baseline for pure class A power amplifiers and represents the same unwavering attention to detail and dedication to sound quality for which Accuphase is justly famous.
The new A-36 Class-A Stereo Power Amplifier inherits many of the outstanding design technology features developed for the higher-end models like the A-70.
Pure Class A operation delivers quality power: 30 watts x 2 into 8 ohms, Power MOS- FET output stage features 3-parallel push-pull configuration, Instrumentation amplifier principle used in input stage, Amplification stage implements further evolved MCS+ topology, Current feedback principle combines stable operation with outstanding sound quality, Bridged connection mode allows upgrading to monophonic amplifier, Strong power supply with massive high-efficiency transformer and large filtering capacitors, 4-stage gain control.
- Pure Class A operation delivers quality power: 30 watts x 2 into 8 ohms
- Power MOSFET output stage features 3-parallel push-pull configuration
- Instrumentation amplifier principle used in input stage
- Amplification stage implements further evolved MCS+ topology
- Current feedback principle combines stable operation with outstanding sound quality
- Bridged connection mode allows upgrading to monophonic amplifier
- Strong power supply with massive high-efficiency transformer and large filtering capacitors
- 4-stage gain control